Tuesday 19 February 2013

Journal conclusion

Dear journal, 


I started out as a sandwich, and now I am just compacted non-digestibles that have been expelled from the human body. The amazing system that was able to transform me is the human digestive system.

I was able to observe and go through all of the different parts. I was processed though physical digestion, swallowing and peristalsis, gastric juices and pancreatic juices. I learned the major functions of the liver and the role of bile in the emulsification of fats. I know the structure of villus and can describe the functions of anaerobic bacteria in the colon. I was also able to witness all of the digestive enzymes in action, and see the importance of water. 

Most of my journey was enjoyable, but the end was shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment